WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
1. Cash and bank accounts
- Prepare accounting vouchers and record transactions by cash, POS and wire transfer
- Prepare bank payment orders.
- Perform monthly cash count together with Chief Accountant and reconcile bank statement of all accounts
2. Assets, Equipment and Prepaid expense
- Obtain accounting documents and record the transactions on accounting software.
- Calculate and record prepaid expense, accumulated depreciation, accrued expenses
3. Revenue – Account Receivables
- Create contracts, payment vouchers and invoices in accordance to the method of payments (cash, POS or wire transfer)
- Reflect the transactions on accounting books
4. Expense – Account Payables
- Review all the contracts, invoices and payment requests in accordance with the law and regulations.
- Reconcile payable balance with suppliers
5. Tax report:
- Personal income tax
- Prepare the salary payment vouchers, insurance, tax pay slip and tax declaration
- Record salary followed by final salary calculation
- Foreign Contractor Tax: Register tax code for the contractor, prepare the FCT calculation and declaration in time and accurately
- Value-Added Tax: Review all the input and output invoices, update the tracker accordingly and create the VAT declaration followed by tax law.
- Corporation income tax: Check all the revenues and expenses in accordance with the regulations and prepare the CIT finalization by the end of the fiscal year
- Other tax reports: Prepare and submit all the tax reports accurately and in time
6. Financial report: Review, reconcile and responsible for preparation of financial statements
7. Other tasks:
- File all the documents in orders and efficiently.
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisors
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Good at English written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- CPA (preferable)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting/finance
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive financial package, incentives, bonus
- Compulsory insurance (based on gross salary)
- Premium PTI healthcare insurance
- Impact-driven culture, international working environment
- Professional growth & career advancement opportunities
- Others: Free gym membership, holidays/ birthday bonus, teambuilding, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, COME GROW WITH US by sending your CV to: email@example.com