• Committed to doing the right thing
• Empowered to rise above the trials and tribulations
• Attuned to the needs of others
• Embrace variety
• Enhance problem-solving ability
• Nurture growth mindset
• Proactive Socially connected, emotionally engaged
• Aware of responsible decision-making process
• Critical consumers of health information
• Refine students behavioral and personal skills
• Good sense of self-care
With our Four Pillars of Excellence, True North School recognizes the need to deliver a balanced curriculum. Extracurricular activities at TNS play a significant role in each child's mental and physical development.
As the last bell echoes, the school playground is a fantastic place to interact, unwind, and explore interests.
You may learn more about our extracurricular activities by clicking on the link below.