• Conscious of the right thing to do
• Unfold a sense of self
• Build a reservoir of strength
- • Active participation in intellectual matters
- • Prepared to challenge assumptions
- • Stay engaged, respectful, and on task
• Normalize diversity, value differences Develop social skills: cooperation, tolerance, and teamwork
• Encourage curiosity
• Build empathy
• Practice gratitude
• Foster healthy habits
With our Four Pillars of Excellence, True North School recognizes the need to deliver a balanced curriculum. Extracurricular activities at TNS play a significant role in each child's mental and physical development.
As the last bell echoes, the school playground is a fantastic place to interact, unwind, and explore interests.
You may learn more about our extracurricular activities by clicking on the link below.