Position Title: Primary Assistant
Line Manager: Primary Principal
The Primary Assistant will be responsible for assisting Primary Teacher and Academic Team to teach, manage and take care of students, develop STEAM method in teaching and learning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Support Primary Teacher in teaching, managing and taking care of students to ensure their safety and learning effectiveness.
- Ensure the classroom’s cleanliness and safety; decorate the classroom and prepare class’s materials as required.
- Establish collaborative relationships with all staff, students and parents:
- Commit and contribute to the school community
- play an active, positive and supportive role in addressing the needs of the whole child and the ethos of True North School beyond the classroom. This includes, but is not limited to:
+ Participate in school-sponsored educational trips that require a teacher to be away from home overnight. When a school-sponsored event requires students to be away from Hanoi overnight, teachers will be expected to chaperone students.
+ Participate in co-curricular activities during the year.
- Ensure that personal professional goals are established and completed each year.
- Undertake additional duties that may reasonably be assigned or requested by the Supervisor.
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Bachelor or College Degree in relevant subject area
- Relevant teaching experience is preferred
- Working in an international school setting and familiarity with the Vietnamese and American educational system is preferred
- Understanding of STEAM skills is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the developmental needs of students in the age group assigned
- Effective communicator – communicates well with a diverse community, proficient writing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary, bonus, incentives;
- Premium healthcare;
- Social insurance as required by Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Tuition exemption/reduction for children;
- Professional growth & career advancement opportunities, trained to become a global educator;
- Dynamic and professional international environment;
- Others: free gym membership, leave policy, team building/ field trip, holiday rewards, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this great opportunity, come grow with us by sending your CV to: email@example.com