English Teacher (Expats)
English Teacher has a critical contribution to the development and enhancement of the quality of the English language teaching provision and the student experience following True North School’s pillars of excellence and philosophy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Teach Upper Primary and Secondary students;
- Grade students’ assessments, report students’ results;
- Ensure the standard outcome of students following school’s pillars of excellence and philosophy;
- Review tests with students to ensure they are fulfilling requirements and are placed in the proper classes or programs.
- Prepare classroom and course materials;
- Research new teaching methods for teaching English as a second language;
- Confer with colleagues regarding instructional techniques, organization of practices, etc. to provide guidance and mentoring;
- Communicate with parents upon request;
- Participate in meetings, workshops, trainings, events, and seminars to convey and/or gather information if required;
- Participate in teaching and operating extracurricular activities and summer camp activities;
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager and Board of Management.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary package;
- Premium healthcare;
- Social insurance as required by Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Tuition exemption/reduction for children;
- Professional growth & career advancement opportunities, trained to become a global educator;
- Dynamic and professional international environment;
- Others: free gym membership, leave policy, team building/ field trip, holiday rewards, etc.
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Graduated from University, majoring in English Education with required education certification.
- Class-management skills, know how to build relationships with young learners and their parents
- Teaching experience in schools (bilingual or international school is an advantage), and knowledge with the new education program.
- Good communication whether it’s a one-on-one, small group, or full-faculty meeting, analysis, evaluation.
- Collaborate with the faculty, staff and parents..
- Know the basic technology skills and apps for schools.
- Working hours: maximum 44 hours a week (workshops, training, school events)
HOW TO APPLY
- If you are interested in this great opportunity, come growth with us by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org